Lynda Sunshine West, known as The Queen of Collaboration, is the Founder of Women Action Takers. She’s a Speaker, 6 times Bestselling Author, Event Producer, Executive Film Producer, and Red Carpet Interviewer.
At the age of 51, she faced one fear every day for an entire year. In doing so, she gained an exorbitant amount of confidence and uses that confidence to make a positive impact on the planet. Her mission is to inspire and motivate 5 million women entrepreneurs to take Action and live the rest of their life with #noregrets. She does this with her events, collaboration projects, podcast, and magazine. She believes in cooperation and collaboration and loves connecting with like-minded people.
Her personal life mission is to have as much fun as possible, hanging out with positive and uplifting people who are making a positive impact on the planet.
BESTSELLING BOOKS (Amazon Author Page):
- The Year of Fears
- Momentum: 13 Lessons From Action Takers Who Changed the World
- Footsteps of the Fearless (contributing author)
- 1 Habit of Women Action Takers (co-author)
- 1 Habit of the Highest Achieving People on the Planet (contributing author)
- 1 Habit for Entrepreneurial Success (contributing author)
- Invisible No More; Invincible Forever More (in process — looking for women who want to share their story)
- The Fearless Entrepreneurs (in process — looking for entrepreneurs who want to share their entrepreneurial journey)